Attorney Michael Crozier is a senior wrongful death attorney at the Kelley Law Firm. He has worked exclusively as a plaintiff’s attorney since his legal career began in 2010. Attorney Crozier developed his passion for helping others at a very young age. This passion has enabled him to recover tens of millions of dollars from various corporations, businesses, municipalities, and individuals for the benefit of Kelley Law Firm clients.
Attorney Crozier attended Paul Quinn College, earning a B.S. in Criminal Justice, and subsequently earned his juris doctorate from Texas Southern University – Thurgood Marshall School of Law. He is a member of the State Bar of Texas, Texas Trial Lawyer’s Association, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, J.L. Turner Legal Association, and Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
In his spare time, Mr. Crozier enjoys reading and spending time with family and friends.
- Texas Southern University – Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Juris Doctor (J.D.), Houston, TX
- Paul Quinn College, Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Dallas, TX
- State Bar of Texas, 2010
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- J.L. Turner Legal Association
Email: [email protected]