Victims of injuries from the Trans vaginal mesh have filed Trans vaginal mesh litigation in order to receive compensation for their injuries. These lawsuits are directed against a number of different manufacturers and their products, including the Boston Scientific Protegen Sling that was officially recalled and Mentor’s ObTape that was discontinued after causing many patients to suffer from the Trans vaginal mesh side effects.
Trans Vaginal Mesh Side Effects Include:
- Mesh Erosion (mesh protruding through skin)
- Pain during intercourse or urination
- Chronic pain
- Urinary problems
- Mesh shrinkage causing vaginal shortening, tightening and pain
- Mesh migration
- Vaginal tightening
- Bladder, blood vessel, or bowel perforation
- Dyspareunia (pain during intercourse) caused by vaginal mesh erosion and vaginal scarring
- Additional corrective surgeries for repair or removal
- Recurrence of POP or SUI
If a family member or you yourself have received trans vaginal mesh products in conjunction with Pelvic Organ Prolapse or Stress Urinary Incontinence, and have experienced adverse vaginal mesh side effects, you should call Kelley Law Firm, PC to speak with one of our Trans Vaginal Mesh lawyers today. By visiting with Trans Vaginal Mesh attorneys, you can learn more about your rights and what you may need to do in order to receive the compensation you deserve. Our caring and professional lawyers are here to help you through your ordeal and help you receive compensation for your injuries.
Contact the Trans Vaginal Mesh Attorneys of Kelley Law Firm, PC today at 1-800-498-Kelley if you’ve suffered any side effects after using Trans Vaginal Mesh.